Capillex 25 is a precision coated, presensitised capillary photostencil film, which adhere to the mesh with water prior to exposure. Capillex 25 is the perfect choice for many quality screen printing applications that use medium/fine mesh (80-120/cm). Capillex 25 is especially suited for use on 120/cm mesh where excellent print quality is required. The excellent solvent resistance and durability makes Capillex 25 one of the most popular capillary films in the world.
Features & Benefits
- Capillex 25 is established as one of the world's most popular capillary films as it provides reliable quality time and time again.
- Suitable for use with all solvent and UV inks
- Mesh range: 80 to 120/cm (200 to 305/inch)
- Reliable results under a wide range of conditions
- Excellent print quality
- Tough and forgiving
- Quick to decoat
- Industrial marking
- POP graphics and displays
- Medium range halftones (~ 65 lpi)
- Plastic sheet goods and vinyl binders
- Nameplates, fascia panels, membrane switch overlays
- Decals: ceramic and pressure sensitive
- Printed circuit board legends