PLUS TX is a truly universal textile emulsion resistant to water based, plastisol and discharge textile inks. This high quality, high solids, dark blue, dual cure Diazo sensitised emulsion can be used from very coarse (10/cm - 25/") mesh counts right up to medium fine meshes (120/cm - 305/").
Features & Benefits
- The high solids emulsion gives fantastic coating quality and fast drying even on poorly prepared screens.
- Diazo dual cure sensitiser allows for faster mixing which eliminates one step from the emulsion mixing process.
- A medium fast exposure coupled with wide processing latitude makes PLUS TX really easy to use.
- On press the emulsion is highly flexible to prevent cracking when over printing stitched seams and can be used with all popular textile inks including, water based, plastisol and discharge inks.
- After printing the emulsion can be decoated using Autostrip.
- PLUS TX direct photostencil emulsion is suitable for most textile screen printing applications as it is resistant to a wide range of textile inks including water based, plastisol and discharge inks.
- PLUS TX is particularly recommended for applications where the very highest print durability and print quality is required; this includes the use of aggressive Textile discharge inks and other extreme printing environments, while remaining reclaimable after printing.