PLUS 6000 is a high quality, 44% solids, pigmented aqueous emulsion of water dispersible polymers and monomers, supplied with diazo powder sensitizer.
Features & Benefits
- The light purple color of PLUS 6000 gives good contrast and excellent see through for sight registration.
- The high (44%) solids are perfect for medium/coarse meshes.
- PLUS 6000 has very good resistance to water based and Plastisol inks and yet is decoatable after printing. PLUS 6000 also uses direct addition diazo.
- Easy to use, high quality, tough yet decoatable emulsion for garment printing. For even tougher stencils use with WR Hardener A, please note that after hardening the stencil is very difficult to decoat.
- PLUS 6000 is resistant to water-based, plastisol and ceramic tile printing inks.
- PLUS 6000 is particularly recommended for applications where high print durability, good build and print quality on coarse meshes, and decoating after printing is required.